Self-paced, affordable, graduate-level online innovation workshops
Looking for ways to engage your students in solving real world problems? Our workshops offer cutting edge practices of STEM Innovation and Entrepreneurial Thinking to incorporate into your teaching practice and to guide school and district K-12 innovation pathways. Each workshop unlocks a portion of the STEM Innovator® curriculum toolkit and digital portfolio assessment tool that you will use with your students.
New to STEM Innovator® programs? Sign up for workshops 1-5 to become STEM Innovator® certified!
Already STEM Innovator® certified? Consider taking workshop 6!
Introduction to STEM innovation and entrepreneurial thinking
Only $39 for Workshop 1!
- Design thinking
- Skills and mindsets
- Data driven decision making
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial practices
STEM innovation activities and portfolio assessment for the classroom
Incorporation of STEM Innovator® resources and portfolio tools to create an innovation model for your classroom
Creating a STEM innovation culture: a deep dive into implementation strategies
(STEM Innovator® certified educators)
Sign up today!
Rolling admissions and self-paced work
Educators have up to 6 months to complete each workshop
Cost: $39 for workshop 1, $79 each for workshops 2-6, includes curriculum and assessment tools
Optional graduate credit: $149/credit
"STEM Innovator® enabled me to help my students learn about the design process in the engineering field and see financial opportunities as entrepreneurs. I am looking forward to expanding the program across our district and having my students earn college credit in an engineering/entrepreneurial course. The opportunity, the support, strategies and encouragement have been amazing and I cannot be any more grateful."
Who are these workshops perfect for?
Open to all middle school and high school educators interested in STEM innovation, invention, and entrepreneurial thinking.
Earn Graduate Credit:
- Low-cost accredited graduate courses
- One graduate credit per workshop for workshops 1-5
- One to three graduate credits may be earned for workshop 6
- Workshop 6 may be repeated
- Perfect for license renewal and salary advancement
High School Students Earn Transferable College Credit:
Opportunity for high school teachers to obtain STEM Innovator® Certification to offer college credit to high school students in STEM innovation (Successful completion of workshops 1-5 required)
Curriculum and Portfolio Assessment:
- Access STEM Innovator® Digital Portfolio Tool to capture student problem/project based competencies (student skills and mindsets, collaboration, project development, prototyping, communication)
- Tool allows feedback from community members, peers and educators
- Perfect to blend into your existing curriculum or use as a new unit
- Works for in-person, hybrid, and virtual classroom settings
- Self-paced, online allows for independent work
- Optional collaborative sessions with colleagues and instructors
- Sign up for one or multiple workshops
- Cost: $39 for workshop 1, $79 each for workshops 2-6
- Optional graduate credit: $149 per credit
- Complete all five workshops and become STEM Innovator® Certified for as little as $395
- Add 5 graduate credits and take your total to $1,140
"STEM Innovator® professional development helped take our program to the next level by giving us access to expertise, collaboration time, tools, and a workable framework. It encouraged our team to act like a startup, designing with our end users (students) in mind. I'm proud of the advances we made and excited to watch our students brainstorm, be innovative, be courageous, and be problem solvers. This is what value-added education looks like."